Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 9: Leaving for BH

Today was sort of sad and a little bit exciting.

As the title states, I left for Belo Horizonte today. We took a bus ride that last quite a while. But before we left all the goodbye’s were quick one’s. It seems that either goodbye’s are not a big thing or we just didn’t have a lot of time, which we didn’t. It was really sad, I really wanted to express how thankful I was for letting me stay at their house and all I did was write a letter and ask the Sarli to translate it sometime. Oh, I hope they know how grateful I am.

The ride to BH was pretty nice. There’s so much to Brazil.



























The house that I’m going to be staying at for the weekend it pretty nice. And and since we didn’t know what to cook, we just ordered Pizza.














The view from the house is pretty nice house, and so is the inside.













No comments: