Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 8 | Tuesday

May 29, 2007

Day 8

6:50 AM? Wake up
This would sound about right, but I’m not exactly sure at what time I woke up this morning

7:30 AM leave room to eat breakfast

9:10 AM give devotional
I went to the place where we usually meet, but there were other people there, so I wasn’t exactly sure on the location. Eventually Shane found me and brought me back to the fold.
I did the devotional this morning on Isaiah 6. I think it went well, so praise be to God.

10:15 AM went to the beach with Shane
I feel kind of bad. He got burned really bad. But it was so cool I actually got to see coral for the first time underwater in its natural habitat. It was just so cool. I really want a waterproof camera. Shane has one, so he’s going to give me some of his pictures and some video clips.





12:45 PM take a shower
After I took a shower I read a bit. I really want to finish reading this chapter on Wycliffe. Man there is just so much that I want to become an expert in. I really wouldn’t mind getting a Ph.D. in Church History. We’ll see, but I really wish the Lord would just reveal to me what to do.

1:30 PM eat lunch

2:10 PM go to the internet café and make some phone calls

3:30 PM get back to the room

No comments: