Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 3 | Thursday

May 24, 2007

Day 3 (Thursday)

8:00 AM wake up and eat

9:30 AM morning devotional and meeting

11:17 AM group picture

12:00 PM eat lunch

1:00 PM get serious, have personal devotions and memorize verses for E.S.
I am taking reading of The Great Controversy very seriously.

5:40 PM called to leave for churches

5:50 PM leave for churches
Mine was the second to the last church that we visited. I met Joseph, who I thought may be my translator because he spoke English, but he’s just visiting from Miami. He left the Dominican when he was 16 and has just recently returned to buy property here. He has offered for me to stay with him in Miami. I would love to visit some time.
I felt kind of at home at my church. It reminds me very much of the Philippines.
My church is also the largest. Talk about great expectations. I better be right with the Lord.

10:50 PM arrive back at the Hotel

11:11 PM eat Pizza
Can’t really be Vegan anymore. No more Pizza, the sauce was not my kind of sauce.
Spend time talking with Dr. Ramirez. He’s growing on me.

12:00 AM? Sleep

No comments: