Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 2 | Wednesday

May 23, 2007

Day 2 (Wednesday)

7:30 AM wake up

7:50 AM eat

10:00 AM meeting (just like Boot Camp)

12:00 PM eat lunch with La Historian and others.
I was hoping that Nathan would sit with us, but then someone else took the seat I was trying to reserve for him.
La Historian calculated my age.

12:46 PM done eating lunch

12:48 PM have Nathan help La Historian with her things down the stairs
Then help Nathan with his things, check-out, and get a phone card

1:30 PM back in meetings

3:25 PM group picture












3:30 PM Goodbye AUC group (Nathan and La Historian)

4:00 PM go into the city
We went to the bank, got money to buy things.
Story: AJ and I were trying to find a few things to take back home and souvenirs for others, but this didn’t work out at planned. We eventually got post cards and went to the post offices. AJ asked how much something was, but we think that it was taken the wrong way and they thought “How much were they” (the prostitutes)? As I was filling out the card they began to feel AJ and I up and I quickly said, Pastora (I was eventually corrected to say, Pastor). But that didn’t really stop them, and then AJ was like, oh “We have to go.” Vamanos!
Oh Prostitutes, why would you?

6:00 PM group meeting

8:00 PM evening devotional

9:00 PM call home

9:15 PM get in touch with Mom

10:00 PM begin talking with my roommate Shane Fenton.

11:00 PM? Sleep

No comments: