Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 6 | Sunday

May 27, 2007

Day 6

8:15 AM wake up and eat breakfast.
I had Mongoo for the first time. It was really good. It tastes like buttered mashed potatoes, but its made out of Banana’s.


9:00 AM devotional and meetings
Tesha did the devotional this morning on Exodus 14, one of my favorite chapters in the Bible. It was good.
Luis Leonor was there too, and just to comment on what he said about me, he said that the computer was placed in a bad location on my site; BUT (he said it like that) I seemed to know the slides so well that he didn’t see me look at the notes. So praise the Lord for that. Thank God it was on the Second Coming.
We also got to look at some of the pictures and I looked really into it.

10:00 AM personal devotions
I read the chapter, “An Era of Spiritual Darkness.” It was good, but I’m really excited about the next one. So I might read more later on today.
I also took a little nap. I was so exhausted.

1:00 PM swim in the pool.
It’s raining a little today. But the swim was good. My roommate went with me, and he asked me where did I learn to swim? If I took classes at Southern or somewhere else? And at first I didn’t understand and I said, neither. And he was like, oh you have perfect form and then I told him that my father taught me how to swim. Thank God for dad.

1:45 PM eat

2:30 PM read some more and prepare for the sermon

6:10 PM pray and leave for the churches

7:30 PM arrive at the church
Today we have spent more time with the members before the service. Tonight was the most anticipated, “Move your hand.” It was on the gospel. Tonight was the night that we made an appeal. I went over this time, which meant that we picked up everyone late. But that’s because of the appeal. I am so thankful that my translator is a Pastor. His name is Pastor Aneury Vargas, and tonight he gave me his contact information. He really helped me on the appeal. I believe that there are 6 or 7 who would like to be baptized that came forward. We also were able to figure out the appeal song this evening. It just really went smooth tonight. We’ll see about tomorrow.
9:10 PM finish preaching and packed up to leave

10:40 PM arrive back at the Hotel

11:00 PM knocked out

No comments: