Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Weekend [at Andrews]

Why now? Truthfully, I know that Ellen White describes that we are not to “castle build;” but, rather, we are to guard our hearts. Yet, honestly, my guards are loosing position and falling from their post of duty.

To really note, this is my last weekend at Andrews University. Soon I will take my only final and begin packing. Then Thursday I am off to Southern (yippy!!). Excitingly, one week from right now I will be flying over the Pacific to Korea, then to Malaysia, then to the Philippines (hopefully).

In regards to the events of this past weekend, I have discovered much: forgiveness, realities, and many questions were answered.

Yesterday was the Fil-Am 6th year anniversary at their church site. It was enjoyable. We had a communion service, of which I was convicted to two things: I must preach a communion sermon some day and thank God for the forgiveness that is offered by the grace of Him alone. The day was exciting. We took a few pictures in the afternoon. And then in the evening I attended the last concert of the year, of which at least three of my friends were singers.

Afterwards, well, that’s just a long story. Hahaha.

Now, I must return to painfully try to study for tomorrow.

No comments: