Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Your Asian

Today was a good Bible study. Relationship, it seems to be the subject of desire. So we studied Biblical principles for relationship.

It seems as if the word is true, Malcolm is moving to… can you guess? Well, I’ll put it this way, I was talking to Nathan mentioned that its going to be hard moving there because the living conditions are a bit different.
The places are more expensive then where I live (not TN, but AZ), so I am probably going to be living in this small place, but its okay because I’ll be living alone. Seems like that’s the story of my life, living alone with God.

But what makes things interesting is the comment that he made, “You should be used to it, your Asian.” And I just laughed because I was like, if Asian’s could they would live in large conditions. But I need a little bigger of a place because I know that where I am my mom will visit also, and so will other family. I mean this will be the first time that Malcolm “settles down,” if one could actually say such a thing.

Till next time… keep the faith.

If you can recognize this picture, you will know where I may be moving.


No comments: