Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visit to Bern and other places

Today, a good friend, Leandro, from the church I attend in Geneva decided it was time that I visit a little of Switzerland. So our first stop, Bern. We didn't stay too long, but I got to see the clock tick for the the little thing to come out. And then we saw the home of Albert Einstein.

After that we made our way to the Château d'Oex. It was pretty nice, except it was freezing cold. I felt bad for my friend. For some reason I was just exhausted. But afterwards, we went to what are now some of my favorite places in Europe - Montreux and La Ligniere. They were both wonderful. La Ligniere is an Adventist Clinique (Clinic) in Switzerland and rated one of the best private health care facilities in the entire country. Just an amazing place with a very interesting history. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!










No comments: