Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks Kimmie!

So... I missed my flight. And, I would like to suggest that it is not my fault. My cousin suggested, why don’t we stop and get some food. So we did, and although it didn’t take that long. It took a little while to get the bill and yes... I missed my flight by only seconds. What a shame. I actually really wanted to see the Review and Herald Pub. Assn. I’ve still never been there and they are supposed to have a private tour. In some ways I think the Lord needs to spend more time alone with me.

However, my good friend Kim still picked me up and took me to get some great food (observe below). It was really good. Thanks Kimmie! It’s almost a bit odd, because we haven’t known each other that long or even that much. But she was kind enough to pick me up and take me to my hotel. Hope to see you on Sabbath!


No comments: