Tuesday, January 6, 2009

EGW Research Center Revisited

Left for Texas. Thanks to my cousin, I have arrived safely back in Keene for the first time in years. I’ve missed it. Good to see old friends. I’m currently staying at the Hadley’s and it brings back so many wonderful memories. However, I am greatly pained to see Mr. Hadley in the state that he is in. Oh, how I wish he could see Jesus come so soon.
It is also wonderful to see what has become of the Ellen White Research Center. Now it’s called Synergy. I personally think they need a new acronym, because I can never remember what that stands for. It’s also a blessing to see Justin, mon ami. Il est bon person.
In two days I will be at the General Conference. And mysteriously, the Lord will speak through me this weekend. Hopefully I can see some friends from the area.

No comments: