Sunday, October 26, 2008

Getting to London

Today was a late rise. Even after waking up, I just laid down and then my friend and I began to talk until it was necessary to get up. For lunch we ate a Pasty (pronounced Past-ie). It was pretty good. Then, I quickly caught my train to London.

After arriving in London, I waited for nearly an hour and a half, while also trying to call my Aunt. Finally, I decided to pay for the internet and called her. We quickly reconnected (for the first time in nearly 20 years) and were off to get me an Oyster Card - a convenient card that I can use at any place with its symbol, such as a tube (subway) or bus. After getting an Oyster Card we were off to a Vegan restaurant. The food was pretty good, but a little oily and salty for my preference.

We then arrived at her place. Spent some time talking with my cousin and her boyfriend and eventually fell asleep.

No comments: