Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 20 | Domingo

June 10, 2007

Day 20 | Domingo

6:00 AM meet in the lobby.

7:00 AM leave for the airport. Goodbye Boca Chica. Te extrano.

8:30 AM arrive at the airport.

9:00 AM check-in.
This when we had to say goodbye to Pastor Hernandez and Pastor Leonor. Thank you so much for everything.










9:15 AM eat breakfast.

9:45 AM bored the plane.
before I left the States I made sure that I was going to have a seat where I wanted it.

10:10 AM leave for America. Goodbye Dominican Republic.

2:10 PM arrive Atlanta, Georgia airport
This was interesting. We waited for quite some time to get my bags. One of my bags nearly got lost from the inspection. I don't understand. I saw it go into inspection, but it took quite some time to get out. Like 2 hours to get back.

4:10 PM leave for Southern Adventist University

6:00 PM arrive at Southern Adventist University

6:30 PM arrive back to Ooltewah, go and eat.
the rest of the time was used exchanging information and data with Shane.

11:30 PM go to sleep.

No comments: