Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Don't

Dear God,
Please show me your way. Please Lord, give me the strength to be consistent, the hope in the future, and the desire to be yours. Lord, take my heart and give me a new one. Renew my strength Lord for a purpose while I am still here.
Lord give me courage where I have none, and confindence afresh. :sigh:
Lord, it is time. Time that I stop this foolishness and know you more. Lord you know me, cast me not away.

Don't give me up, but lift me up.
Don't just let me go, help me grow.
Don't just say goodbye, but hear my cry.
Don't just give me a chance, but be me circumstance.
Don't just talk with me, but walk with me.
Don't just show me your way, but teach me to stay.
Don't just let it be today, but be my alway.


Thank you Lord, thank you.





No comments: